Sunday 20 February 2011

This blog is moving

Dear Friends
I have moved the contents of this blog across to my main Blog at aylwen.blogspot.com and hope you will transfer your bookmarks across. For more intimate costume chatter, you can friend me at http://aylwen.livejournal.com/ .
As you will become aware, I make costumes from 1480s right through to the early 1900s, and what I am working on is influenced by what events I am attending. I am a member of the SCA, the Australian Costumers Guild, the Jane Austen Society of Australia and the American Costume Society. I attend historical costume events both in Australia and overseas and will share my experiences with you at the new blog. I collect antique clothing, and as time permits will share it with you as well.
In 2012 I will resume teaching historical costuming classes in my studio in Yarralumla. If there are any specific classes you would like me to hold, please let me know. I need a minimum of four in a class for it to run at a discount rate, otherwise can arrange individual classes at a quoted price.

No comments: